On the other side, watch TV has some negative side effects. Have your ever heard that six hours a day of watching could kill you? That is true according to the scientists based on their researches. Watch TV in excessive amout of time could increase the risk of having a heart disease, liver disease, cancer, diabetes and even suicide. Do you think that TV is your never ending girlfriend/boyfriend? Well, think again! Just end your relationship now and keep a healthy human-TV relation. Seriously, for the sake of your future.
If you like to watch TV, let's say, six hours a day, imagine the amount of time that you waste in a week, in a month, in a year! You waste so much time! As we know, TV free day program encourage parents to turn off their tv at least one day a week. I do agree with this program because instead of watching TV, there's a lot of positive things to do. Scared of the lack of activities? Fear not! Here's a few tips for you :
1. Go out and have a quality time with your parents. Talk about your school, your goals, your everyday life to share with mom and dad like the good-old-day.
2. Exercise! Swimming and jogging is very good to burn the potato chips that you eat during tv session.
3. Learn how to play music instruments!
4. Read good books and enrich your vocabularies.
5. Review your school subjects.
6. Tidy up your bedroom.
7. Help your mom cook, maybe?
8. Go to the museum.
9. Find social service program for you to join.
10. Hang out your friends!
There's a lot of things to do if you're not watching tv, right? You could be healthier and be more sociable during the process. So, turn of your TV once a week!